Exchanging vows with the sea and horizon as a backdrop is the dream of many a couple. Indeed, destination weddings are always an aspiration, and to fulfil such an aspiration, a number of criteria need to be fulfilled. For many locations within the South East Asian region, ease of connectivity and affordable flights have made the realisation of such a dream very much possible. For lovers of the sea, the seaside vibe is one that calls to them, one that ensures that the couple as well as their family and friends enjoy a casual atmosphere, celebrating this milestone in life.
A destination of choice would have the following characteristics:
*Easy to fly in to from various cities in the region.
*Offers choices that cater to varying price points and budgets.
*Established tourism infrastructure.
*A variety of places to visit, great food to sample and shopping.
*A relaxing atmosphere to unwind.
An ideal venue would be one that :
* Has a beachfront with the beautiful sea as a backdrop.
* Pays attention to manicured lawns and gardens which could be locations for photoshoots.
* Has a large pool for swimming and relaxation.<
* Offers a variety of locations for events, whether large or intimate, alfresco or indoors.<br>
* Is experienced in hosting destination weddings and its inherent group of guests.
Palm Garden Beach Resort Hoi An is the best venue for wedding in Hoi An.
Photo: Prince Studio Vietnam